5.28.2008

Steve, Jamie, and Jake

Meet my Uncle Steve and his gang, Jamie and Jake. My mom and I drove to Mabank to do a massive photo shoot and it was so much fun. Even though I already posted their gallery, I still love posting my favorites. It's fun to see how different my favs are from everyone else. Stay tuned for some more of my favorites of my Aunt Peggy's grandkids.
Jake really is a natural in front of the camera. I love his sweet little boyish grin.
This is my favorite favorite and will be going up on my website for sure.

This is my fav of the whole family.
Of course we had to do some Mom and son pics. This one just needed a little vintage touch.

Hope you guys like them!

2 comments:

Jamie Kutter Photography said...

your favorite is my favorite...GREAT JOB...that is a beautiful picture!

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for the beautiful pictures of my family. you di such an awesome job!!