5.28.2008

The Jones kiddos

Meet Logan and Megan. I won't make a fool out of myself by mentioning how they are related to me (see blog below). Their Momma is my cousin, Carrie. Anyway, I love how the colors they wore went so well together. Both of their eyes look like glass. So pretty! These two are a little quiet and shy and I love how their sweetness just shines in these favs.
I had to get one with Mom while she was there. I think this is too cute. Doesn't Logan look identical to his Momma. I love it. Oh, and Miss Megan was NOT too happy about the wardrobe change. Apparently she is one little fashionista who has been deciding her OWN outfits since the age of four. I love a girl that knows what she wants!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These ar my photos we were at a golf course during this.Also aunt crystal if you are reading this I did this on my Wii internet channel "Bye"