5.23.2008

Chris #2

Here is Chris' "real" post. I've had his images edited for a few days, but my laptop decided it could no longer run CS3, Bridge, Explorer, Outlook, etc. at the same time so I had to make a trip out to Fry's to get some more RAM. I'm not complaining though. I am thankful it was a $50 fix (for now) vs. a new computer. (well, maybe I'm not that thankful :) ). I just love his pics and I played with a lot of these. The more "normal" ones are in his proofs, but I had to post the "fun" ones. It ended up that most of these are black and white and texturized. I promise there are some great full color, but I guess the bws were my fav!
Talk about some "baby blues!" I think this is the most wild I have gotten and I love the outcome!


I'm in love with this one too. (not to toot my own horn by any means). It helps that I had a good looking guy in a cowboy hat to photograph :) Aunt Loree will die for this one.
I'm sure she'll love this one too. I am so glad we had the hat!
This one's for you, Momma! As much as I obviously love to play, this is the shot I would want if I had a son that was graduating. Clean shaven and all, lol.

Did I mention he has a sweet car?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO!!! I love them. You make it really hard to pick any of them, because they are to good. What a HANDSOME guy.

Love you, Aunt Loree