5.11.2008

Precious LUCA PB#7

Meet sweet Luca. He is my very first newborn to photograph (besides Mia Grace of course) and I am so pleased with these images. I just had to hurry and process a few because I was dying to see them and I know his family is too. I have to admit I was quite nervous using window light and messing with a sleeping baby. Luca's mom, Mary, is a great friend and I am so glad she allowed me to play with him today. Rachel (Mary's twin!) came along as my assistant and snuggled and rocked little Luca to sleep as well as cleaned up poopy diapers and spit up! I dont know what I would have done without her. Anyway, now on to the real star ... Isn't he the most precious thing you have ever laid eyes on? He is only 8 days old and I feel honored to have been able to photograph such a beautiful baby! Enjoy! Happy Mother's Day Mary!



No comments: