5.02.2008

Cuttie Pie Emilou

There are just so many good pictures from Ashtyn and Emilee's session, so I had to post some more. Here are my favorites of Emilee by herself. She is SO animated and I think I captured that pretty well. (She is a perfect example of why you don't teach your child to say CHEESE) Luckily, once she was being herself and forgot I was taking her picture, her expressions really started to shine!
This is her surprised face.
She was looking for rain.

I love these next several at the junk yard. She had a ball in this old truck.

She's "dying" laughing ... but just wait.
This is just hysterical! She is showing me what "cracking up" is, lol.



I love this sweet grin.
A favorite for sure. Just look at those blue eyes!



Emilee is a little tomboy and princess all wrapped up in one little 3 year old. She dances and loves to play dress up, but also loves to pick up bugs and worms and play in the mud. (hopefully I will get to do a lifestyle shoot with her doing all these things soon) Anyway, she found a rolly polly while we were shooting. So cute!


Doesn't this shot make you hold your breath :)
... and exhale!

This might be my favorite one of Em. Isn't she just so adorable!

No comments: