5.28.2008

Alyssa

Alyssa is Ashley's little sister (in case you couldn't tell), and let me just tell you, she is a little model in the making. She is SO full of personality and cuteness! You will totally see what I mean in the pictures of her. I still have to blog my favorites of ALL the grandkids together, so you will see more of what I'm talking about. I already have plans to get a bunch of outfits and props together and get her to model for me. I might have to tone her down just a tad though. She had me laughing, that is for sure. She LOVED the camera, and well, I dont have to tell you that the camera LOVED her too!
The girls with their mom.
At the very end, after 2 hours of shooting, I let her do whatever she wanted for my last 5 pictures. All 5 turned out so cute. Here are my favorite two. This is so old school senior pic, but it works because she's so cute and little (warning: do not pose this way if 15 or older!)
Look at those blue blue eyes. Doesn't her bubbly personality just shine through!
Thanks for being such a cute little model Alyssa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alyssa is my cousin I'm in the picture below logan is my name