5.10.2008

Promotion and Pricing!

This is a very exciting time for Love, Me thanks to all of you have supported this journey! We are set to launch our website June 1st and Rachel and I couldn't be more ecstatic. I have filled and nearly completed all 10 Portfolio Building Sessions. Thanks again to all my families and models who let me try all sorts of crazy things to get the shots I wanted. Until we are offically open for business, we are having a promotion. Starting immediately, I will waive the entire session fee ($100 value) for anyone who books a session with me before June 1st! Wow. It doesn't get much better than a FREE session.
Below you will find our ala carte pricing. We are still working out the details and will be offering lots of fun things very soon. But for now, here you go! This is for all of you who have been patiently awaiting our print prices. So, hurry, give me a call (817) 905-3523 or shoot me an email at lovemememories@gmail.com or crystaldelahoz@gmail.com as I am sure the slots will fill very quickly. Hope to hear from you soon. Stay tuned for some more sessions I need to proof.
2008 PRINT PRICES A LA CARTE
Gift Portraits
set of 8 wallets - $10
5x7 and smaller - $10
8x10 - $20
11x14 - $35
Wall Portraits
(All wall portraits are coated and mounted for longevity)
16x20 - $80
20x24 - $110
24x30 - $160

No comments: