5.28.2008

Ashley

Ashley is my first cousin once removed! All my friends and family reading this are cracking up because they know how big of a dork I am. Who knows that?? What can I say? I have no idea how I know technical family relations, but I do. Anyway, that means she is my Aunt Peggy's granddaughter. I had so much fun taking pictures of her. She's only a freshman?! I know, she looks so much older. Here ya go Ash! These are my favorite from your session. Even though you were a little nervous, it doesn't show AT ALL. You look so natural and you are SO photogenic. Well, I know my family about died when I spotted this burned wall and wanted to take their pictures in front of it. I'm glad they trusted me! I love the outcome of these. I love the artsy feel of this one. Doesn't she have the most beautiful profile?! (I really appreciate a pretty profile ... I loathe mine!) Magazine spread?

Just look at those BLUE eyes! Gorgeous.
OK, now for my little vent. What is up with all these teens with long legs looking like they are 20 something models? I still look like a 12 year old! LOL. I am so lucky to get to photograph such beautiful young women.

No comments: