5.19.2008

Chris: Senior '08

Meet Chris. Chris is a senior this year and will soon be headed to Baylor. I have known Chris since he was born and its just crazy to think he is graduating from High School! I guess that means I am getting old. He was such a trooper today. Our shoot lasted over 2 hours with numerous wardrobe changes and lots of cool locations. It was really fun to drive around with his mom and cousin. I'm so honored to get to take your senior pics. So, here's to Chris ... my very first of many seniors I'm sure.
I love the textures in this first one.
Go Bears!
We had to climb a fence (a tall chain link one!) to get this shot. Yes, my bootie climbed over the fence, camera and all (and it wasn't easy)! Things just aren't quite the same now that I'm a mommy. My fence climbing days are numbered for sure. lol. Chris is quite the athlete too. Go Eagles!
I promise to post more, but I have got to go to bed as usual. It's after midnight so I will edit some more tomorrow. Here's your sneak peek Sherrie. I hope you like them!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Auntie and I think they are great. I love the first one and last one the best. Can't wait to see the rest.

Anonymous said...

Hey Crystal! Thank you so much for taking my senior pictures. I love these three (especially the 1st one). Cant wait to see the others!

Thank You again!

Chris

Susie said...

Love the first one...what kind of filters/textures did you use on it? Your pics are getting better and better...you go girl!

Anonymous said...

So when are them new ones coming up? lol

Crystal D. said...

Thanks! Chris, they are coming I promise. It usually takes one to two weeks, but I should have them by tomorrow. If you weren't so photogenic maybe it wouldn't be so difficult, lol. Susie, thanks! I didn't use any filters or textures on that conversion. I up'd the contrast quite a bit, darkened the shadows and the highlights and free handing some to bring out the natural textures in the brick and wood of the old building where we shot.

Susie said...

Well, you did a great job, I love that look. I also like your new logo, it's very stylish. Keep it, use it, hug it!!! Happy Memorial Day!!!