5.01.2008

America's Next Top Model

... at thirteen? We (well I know I did) had SO much fun during this session. This makes me excited for senior sessions, although I know there is no way I will always luck out with such a beautiful subject! Ashtyn got her braces off just three days before our session so she was ready to show off that beautiful smile! While editing these I just couldn't believe how grown up she is getting. I was 13 when she was born!!!! It feels like just yesterday I was toting her around on my hip showing her off to all my middle school friends. Some of them actually still ask about Ashtyn (the beautiful baby that looked like a Cabbage Patch Doll!) Just typing this makes me a little sad. Ok, enough from me. The pics speak for themselves ... and there are plenty bc I couldn't decide! I love you Ashtyn!No teeth here, but I just love this sweet look.



Rockstarish ... and she very well could be. This girl's got a great voice!
Faith Hill shot a music video here!

There's that "money" smile Mark wanted me to get!




Yes, she is only 13, I promise


Because I am really indecisive today, the next two are the same photo in color and bw, which is your favorite?



We played on the railroad tracks and Ashtyn was so scared, it was hilarious! Everytime a car came by she would jump up. She was also a ballerina ... can you tell?

One of my favorites!
Aunt Loree just pulled over one day and asked this guy if we could take pictures in his junkyard. I'm glad I have her because I would be way to embarrassed to ask!

I teased Ashtyn that there might be a mouse in the truck and this was her reaction ... so funny!
Ashtyn probably wont like this next one, but I LOVE it. The next two remind me that she is only 13.


Sorry Ash, had to post at least ONE of you in a dress. She HATES dresses, lol.
OK, tell me your favorites!

No comments: