7.28.2008

4 J's

Meet the 4 J's.  This family is SO much fun ... Jacob (9), Jacie and Jayden (8,5) and cutie pie Jack, 2.  Marla, I have kept you waiting WAY WAY too long and I appreciate your patience more than you know.  I loved this session and the uniqueness in this family.  The all matched so well ... not too matchy matchy but all the same colors (my favorite!) They were all so very well behaved and such a delight.  The girls (if you can't tell) loved having their picture taken and were perfect little models.  Little Jack, who apparently is usually a little ham gave me his best pouty face most of the time (which I love just as much as the big smile if not more!).  He was just like someone else I know (um, Mia Grace!!!) I think it shows his personality even more. 
Ok, enough rambling.  Here are the older three.  I love the realness of this photo.

Talk about a mom of 4's dream ... is this a photo with everyone looking and smiling!!  Sorry, Jack, despite your best efforts I got that cute grin on camera :)

Here's the infamous pouty face.  Isn't it SO cute?!
Thank you Westbrook Family!  It was such a pleasure meeting you all.

2 comments:

Marla said...

OMG, we are so excited!! Thank you so much Crystal, we just love them and can't wait to see the rest!

Rachel said...

I'm so glad you love them Marla. I am viewing them from my parents computer and the black and whites look really off so hopefully its just their computer. Blogger has been doing some crazy things to the color lately, but they will look great in print. Um ... Rachel, is it time for a custom blog??? :)