7.10.2008

Little LuvBug

Meet precious Gabby! Johnna, sorry I've kept you waiting ... hopefully it was worth it! (Those of you still waiting for your preview, they're coming soon). Ok, back to the little LuvBug (that's her nickname). Gabby is 20 months and such a tiny little thing. She just melted my heart. She was a little sleepy so we had to work extra hard to get those big smiles I know her proud parents adore. I have spent so much time poring over these images because it was nearly impossible to narrow it down!! This was actually a family session and Johnna, I promise there are cute ones of you guys, but little Gabby is the start of this post!!
Mike found a new spot or me (thanks honey) and I am in LOVE with the way it photographed. I am so glad you guys were up for a second (and third) location. Those of you who don't know, when I say I have no time limit, I really mean it ... just ask any of my clients. I could shoot for hours, but I usually where everyone out in 2 to 2.5. So ... can you guess which ones are from my new spot?? Oh, and that's not the only new thing in this post. Because these images were so special, I played around with a slightly different black and white conversion than I normally do and I must say that I really love the suddle coffee brown tint coming through. Let me know what you think.
Because sometimes you just CANNOT decide between color and bw.

Need I say more ... I LOVE Daddy/Daughter moments.
Standing up like a Big Girl!
Don't you just want to squeeze her?



5 comments:

Johnna and Len said...

Crystal you are great! Thank you for being so patient and never making us feel rushed! I love the picture in front of the green door, thank your husband please! We can't wait to see the full shoot of our little luvbug!!!!

Marla said...

Those are too cute!!! She is adorable!!

Jamie Kutter Photography said...

great job Crystal...I love all of these!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Great job

Debbie Lovell said...

She is ADORABLE and the pictures are great. I would love to just squeeze her!