7.14.2008

The Kampschroeder Family

Meet the Kampschroeders. This family is so fun! When they pulled up to meet for their session, they had a giant kayak attached to the top of their van. After our session they headed to Oklahoma for camping, kayaking and fun. Yes, the little ones kayak too. Isn't that so great?! Kaleigh and Keslyn are some of most beautiful little girls I have photographed. Just scroll down to see. Michelle and Kerry ... thanks for a fun session and I hope you enjoy your sneak peek ... thanks for patiently waiting!
Kaleigh is such a sweet mix of a girly girl and a tomboy. She loves to dress up but also loves to hike and jump off rocks and play. I told Michelle I hope this is how Mia Grace will be ...
Nothing like a candid sibling shot
I was told Kaleigh is a little bit of a Daddy's girl :)
How adorable is this little cutie! She smiled to whole time. I'm not sure I have seen a happier baby.
Michelle really wanted a mother and daughters shot and I don't blame her. They are so tough to get especially when mom is usually the one behond the camera. I just love this picture of them. Kerry, I must say you are one lucky guy to have these three beautiful girls in your life ... but I am sure you already knew that.

2 comments:

Marla said...

Soooooo pretty! What a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

Is this a Denton Bible Family? I feel like I have seen them before, possibly watched those sweet girls in the church nursery. Adorable family!