7.25.2008

Cutest Kids Alive!

Seriously ... have you seen cuter kids??  If so, I must photograph them NOW.  Meet these beautiful siblings.  They have cool names too: Julia, Garyson, and Wyatt.  Yup! They are destined for great things with their great looks and rad names.  These sweethearts battled the HEAT in the full sun with bad allergies!  I only had a brief moment to grab a few snaps of all three of them together (mom's with more than two you know how this is!).
I just love this one of little man Wyatt.  I chose close-ups of his brother and sis so I went with this one of him for something different.  But MAN, you gotta see a close up of his darling face! He was eating all those rocks (which was quite scary, so again a few quick snaps and he was done!)
Doesn't Garyson's little face just say, "ALL BOY".  I love his little overalls with no shirt.  It just fit him so well and the location.  Oh, and need I say anything about those eyes?  This one looks fabulous in BW as well, but I couldn't resist the color of his eyes.
Yes, another close up indeed.  I could take face shots of these beauties all day.  By the way, that is why I am a prime lens shooter.  I like to move around and I especially love to be really close with kiddos.  I love my 50mm lense.  No need to kill my arms and wrists lugging a huge lens around when I can get cute expressions like this!  Little Julia is at the "cheese" face age.  A few little jokes though and her beautiful natural smile came right out!
OK, I am disappointed at the way this one is showing up on blogger.  hmm... it looks a little wonky (made up word I'm sure)!  The color in real life is SO rich and I am just a sucker for a bright blue sky with fluffy clouds. This is probably the one and ONLY pro to shooting in full sun!  Oh, and this looks cool in BW too.  I love locations where you can go either way on every photo.  Good luck choosing Momma Ashley!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ava's got dibs on Garrison already!