7.18.2008

Session Collage

I just had to share another "fun product" from Love, Me Photographic Art! This family had so many wonderful images to work with that looked great in a square crop, so I made a sample for everyone to see! (It ended up working out perfectly because Johnna LOVES square crop) Seriously, I have never had a client order all square (5x5, 8x8, etc.) I typically only list standard sizes, but square crops are always available and happen to be my very favorite!
Anyway, this is our Session Collage (a super fantastic way to showcase several images from your session). There are of course, other custom designs as well. This one would look asolutely GORGEOUS in a 30x30 Canvas Gallery Wrap! Talk about a serious coversation piece in your home! And, for those of you who haven't seen the gallery wraps, they are truly stunning. I recently got one in for a client that I love (hmmm... maybe I'll take a picture to show you :) ) Back to work ...

No comments: