7.16.2008

Just for FUN.

OK, so NO, I am not bored. I have SO much work to do, but my computer will not let me!! Just to keep my sanity I thought I'd post for fun and then I am headed to bed. This is a little sneak peek of Mia Grace's 18 month photos. She is nearly 19 months now ... well, you know how that is. Here is a little preview a month late ;). I love this photo of her and just could not decide what I wanted to final product to be, so I gave myself options! So now I need to hear what your favorite is. I'm leaning towards one, but I'll never tell (at least not during this post). Oh, and these are all sorts of creative options available to you, so if you booked an appointment and you love something, just let me know. Of course, not every photo is suited for this much processing.
This one I call "modern pop"
"Classic Twist"
"Soft Rust"
"1920"
"1970"
OK, so now I am dying to know your favorite. I just might post mine tomorrow, or the next day, or the next ... hmm, you'll never know ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cystal cute picture I prefer either 1920 or 1970....probably 1970 but i like the dark vin. on 1920...what about dding a lens flare to it?Ashley Huffman

Crystal D. said...

Thanks Ashley! Lens flare is captured in camera. I mean this day in age I am sure you can artifically add it in, but I prefer to just naturally enhance photos. Good lens flare sure is fun when its captured correctly!

grammy said...

My two favorites are modern twist then 1970. Can't really explain why. They just caught my eye more so than the others. Mom

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you are going to decide; because I can't! She is gorgeous Crystal! I love all the new pictures on the blog, they are awesome. I can't wait to see the Huffman's session. You are so good at what you do, God has given you a gift to capture all the beuty He has given us!