8.02.2008

Kari + Bay {E-Session}

No, I am not just a family photographer despite what you may think after viewing my blog!  It has just turned out that I have had tons of really fun, unique and cute families lately.  I also do engagements and I LOVE them!  Meet Kari and Bay.  They are getting married on August 16th, so very very soon.  I was so honored when Kari asked if I'd do her engagements AND her bridals (stay tuned). We really had fun at our session despite how hot it was!  Kari and Bay were up for anything.  It was really fun for me to get to be creative and put my vision on each photo.  I am so used to running around chasing little ones acting like a loon to get them to look at me.  Man, it sure was nice to have someone sit still AND look at me :)  Seriously, each session brings its own uniqueness and that is why I LOVE my job.  Ok, so here are a few teasers for you Kari (I know you are dying!).  I have more from this session to blog, but we are off to a birthday party and I had to at least get a few up.
I told you, you guys would like this one.  Thanks for letting me set it up :)
While I love all the artsy creative stuff, my true style and motivation is capturing these real moments.  I'm sure Bay was saying something really funny!  (Can't you just tell that Kari "oozes" sweetness!)
I love fun new locations!  And, yes, I drive around like a dork scouting them out all the time!  I can't do the same place very often or I get WAY bored.  So, you can count on your session being unique!
Check back Kari as there are about 5 more I want to show you.  One being my favorite photo of ALL time (i think)!  Really, its my new favorite. I just cannot figure out how I want the final product to look :) Are you super curious now?

1 comment:

Jamie Kutter Photography said...

I love the bottom one. the colors are beautiful!