8.17.2008

The Blonde Extraordinaire

Meet Jaime!  Jaime is one of my oldest and dearest friends.  We've known each other since 2nd grade and I probably have more memories with her than all my other friends combined.  We both always say we are probably more alike each other than anyone else we know, yet appear so different sometimes on the outside.  We can look at each other and see how decisions (both good and bad) and just life in general can send two common people along very different roads.  The best part is that it seems we always meet in the middle at some point. She is someone I consider a "soul" friend.  Someone I am just connected to and no matter how far apart we drift from each other, having a conversation is just easy. I'd say I only have a handful of people like this in my life and I am honored to call Jaime one of my best friends.
Jaime just started her own event planning business. "Jaime Lee Event Planning" is in the works, so stay tuned for a link to her awesome new site. If you or anyone you know needs some help planning an event, let me know and I'll get you in contact with her ASAP.  Anyway, this was the reason for the mini "headshot" shoot.  Here are my favs!





1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Tell Jamie I don't think she needs to do any more fasts. She is gorgeous!