8.04.2008

Powers Family

Meet the Powers ... and what a fitting name!  I am in love with the unique and fun families I have had lately.  The Powers were no different.  They drove a little way earrrrly in the morning to meet me at a few of my new spots. Despite being hungry and a little sleepy, we had a great time and it was such a pleasure photographing them. Dawson, Abby, and Gracie were sooo good and each had their own very unique personalities.  Hopefully they each came through on camera.
There is a means to my madness, and when you hear me say "snuggle in" for the 100th time, there is good reason :) Photos look so much better when people touch AND when you have 3 busy kiddos, its a way to hold them in place!  This photo makes me laugh because mom and dad have a vice grip on their cuties. Hey, whatever works, right?!
This one makes me laugh out loud.  Even though I don't know the Powers very well, I just have a "feeling" this really captures their life at the moment.  Look at sweet Amy's face.  I love that her eyes are closed and it looks like she's holding her breath.  Oh, and need I make a comment about Dawson just laying on the ground.  Too funny!!!




I think this is my new "top secret" favorite location! There bright colored clothes just went perfectly.  
A big thanks to the Powers family for braving the Texas heat and being troopers!  I hope you love your sneak peek.

No comments: