9.26.2008

Argyle Cheerleaders

I had the awesome pleasure of photographing the Argyle Cheerleaders this year.  Some of you may remember the handsome senior I had last year (Cowboy Chris) ... well, his mom is the sponsor/coach of the Varsity and JV squads so we thought it would be fun to do something a little different this year as far as pictures.  Thanks to Tina (and her mom!) we had an awesome location to play with. I am finally making the last delivery today.  We had such a great response!  I think Rachel custom designed over 20 storyboards and no telling how many 411 cards.  (maybe I can convince her to share with you :) ) Anyway, I wish I had time and space to blog them all, but I really had to narrow it down!  Here are the varsity girls ... hello?  Are they not gorgeous?!!  You may recognize a few faces in coming weeks as now I am photographing a few of their families too!
And what would any cheer squad do without an awesome Mascot!! (out of her Eagle persona of course)
And here are some of my favorite of the girls in their hats and boots.  I thought they may think I was super lame (I HAVE been out of hs now for 8 years YIKES!) when I asked Sherrie to tell them all to bring cowboy gear.  They made me feel way less lame than I am sure I am bc I LOVED these pics. Here are a few from the girls who chose to take some individuals with their hats and boots.  Further down you can see the Varsity Team photo on the hay.


Here's the JV Girls.

And the Varsity ...
This is my favorite! (below)




Thanks girls!  It was such a pleasure meeting all of you and you make my job look easy.  Good luck this year ... Go Eagles!

No comments: