9.05.2008

Fall Sessions going fast!

I thought I would post a friendly reminder to all who are interested in booking a session this fall. Spots are filing extremely fast so you may want to give me a call asap to get your date!  I have an inbox full of inquiries and have spoken with many of you about setting a date, but didn't expect to book up as quickly as I have.  So, if you for sure want a session between now and the end of the year, make sure to call so I can take your session fee retainer to hold your spot. (just mentioning dates in emails/conversations doesn't ensure you have a session booked) As of today I have only 3 weekend appointments available until the end of the year!
A continued thank you to all my amazing clients and your big mouths :)!!!!  Remember, for every client you refer you receive a $50 print credit and after 4 you receive a complimentary session ($100 value) and $200 print credit!  There is absolutely NO maximum to this offer.  It is because of your kind words and loyalty I get to do what I love!

I am SO excited about all the upcoming sessions I have, so make sure to keep checking the blog as I have lots more sneak peeks to post.  Also, Seniors ... do NOT wait until next May to reserve your date!  Make sure to call and get your name on my books to ensure you get awesome senior photos.  This year will be gone before you know it!

No comments: