9.25.2008

Holidays are around the corner!!


Can you believe it?  Christmas time is my absolute FAVORITE time of year and it always sneaks up on me SO fast.  I used to get mad when I'd see all the Christmas stuff on display and the radio stations would start playing holiday music before Thanksgiving ... Now its starts even before Halloween!  I just felt like by the time Christmas was actually here, everyone was sick of the holidays.  Well, now I am contributing to this madness!!  In the photography world the fall is SO busy that Holiday deadlines have to be set in order to receive custom orders, etc. in time to share with your loved ones on Christmas.  So, this year, my last session date for GUARANTEED Holiday Delivery is SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 16th. So, if you were planning on booking for the holidays, make sure to call to reserve your spot ASAP.  If you are pregnant and are expecting, my schedule is always flexible for Newborns, so call and I can pencil in your due date.  
With the holidays approaching, there are lots of exciting things taking place here with Love, Me. Including fun limited edition holiday items, awesome custom framing EXCLUSIVELY offered through us in DFW that I CAN'T wait to show you, and two full days of mini sessions are in the works! Stay tuned for more details on our mini sessions, holiday collections and more!  There will only be a limited number of slots for the minis, so check back.

Because a post is super boring without a picture, I thought I'd share one the limited edition Holiday items that will be available to you! These custom made photo ornaments are SO stinkin' cute and can be in just about any color you choose with TWO pictures from your session.  I'm already thinking about cute gifts for the grandparents (and myself :) )


No comments: