4.29.2008

Talley Girls PB#5

Meet Ashtyn, 13, and Emilee, 3 1/2 ... Those of you who know me know this family is basically family (no need to get technical ;) ) I never know whether to call Ash and Em my nieces or cousins. Again, no need to get technical. OK. I know my Aunt Loree is dying to see these and since I have teased her a couple of times already, I had to get a few up today. So, here is a sneak peek. I will complete their "real" blog as soon as I get a chance. I could seriously blog their whole session, but here are a "few" favs of them together. I love that the "Big Sis, Little sis" relationship really shines through in these.


Another favorite. I had to use some fun techniques on this one. Very "Rockstarish".

Because people like to know (and its always different from the family I'm photographing), this is my absolute favorite! Very Candid and natural.
I said it was only a small peek. Stay tuned for lots more! Oh, and leave comments ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG - I love them. I can't wait to see the rest of them. You did a great job.

macky dailey said...

omg these are beautiful! love macky..... one of ashtyn's bffs!