4.25.2008

Fowler Family PB#3

Meet the Fowler Family ... my Uncle Robert, Aunt Christine, and cousins, John, Christopher, and Talon. We decided we didn't need to venture anywhere to get some great shots because the back of their property was perfect! Trees, a creek, even tractors and dump trucks ... a photographer's dream. The boys were SO good. Keep in mind, the majority of pics with John and Chris usually have bunny ears and silly faces. Here are my favs from the quick session. At the end the boys rode their motorcycles, so stop back by as I will post those later. I know Christine is dying for a peek so here they are.
We were trying to get a few of Rob and Christine alone and the boys kept hiding behind the tree. This is truly a candid moment.
This is Christopher's favorite place to climb, so we had to get a few of him on his daddy's tractor.
The prefect old dump truck ... for pictures that is!
This is definitely one of my very favorites.
Talon is such a snuggler and he wanted his daddy. A little bw vintage.

Another fav too. Look at that grin!


Here ya go Christine ... is EVERYONE looking at the camera? I think they are!

What beautiful boys. Can you not tell they are related?


Thanks for letting me catch some great shots! Hope you like them. I will post motorcycle pics later. John and Christopher deserve something for being SO good!

3 comments:

LlamaJ said...

Gorgeous pictures! They really are such cute boys. :) I love the Christine & Talon pics and also the ones of the whole family.

Crystal D. said...

Thanks for leaving a comment! It made my day :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks again Crystal! I love 'em all!!! Can't wait to see the action pics too.