4.22.2008

Madison PB#2

Meet sweet Madi! Her mom, Jennifer, and I are good friends and I couldn't wait to get my camera out to shoot little Miss Madison ... you can see why! She is 2 1/2 and such a beautiful little girl. I seriously could have blogged all the photos from this shoot (I narrowed it down to the best 100!) I think I need to learn not to be so trigger happy. OK, enough from me ... Madi wasn't too into the photo shoot to begin with, but I still got some great shots and I hope her little personality shines through in these.
These are from our second stop (a huge field of wildflowers I've been scoping out for a while now). Full sun + White Dress = HUGE learning experience for me!
She is twirling in this one!

Jenn didn't want her pic taken, but I couldn't resist this moment.
Meet my NEW Chair I got for $25, thanks to Aunt Loree, at the Decatur city garage sale. We found it at our second stop and later saw the same one in an Antique store for $135. I'm so excited about it you will see why!

Madi was pretty much "done" with pics after the flower field, but I was just dying to get a few with my new chair so we took a few more before the mosquitos completely devoured us! All my favs are with the chair, hence all the vintage effects.

This is my favorite favorite. She totally did this on her own. What a little model!





These next few are actually from the beginning from our first location when Madi was really not into me taking her pics AT ALL. They all are basically candid (me following her around while she did her thing :) After a while, Jen went to the car and I told her to take her time. Once Mommy was gone, Madi was a superstar!
This one is the very first pic I snapped. I love it.

Playing Peek-a-Boo
Doesn't she have the sweetest little face?!


A fav!


She's showing me her painted toenails!

I love the expression in this one!
More Peek-a-boo
Make sure to leave me a comment telling me which ones are your favs! It will help me figure out what other people like so I can keep doing more of that.

1 comment:

Jaime Lee Puskar said...

6th one down is my fave - with Madi laying on the chair and looking at her mom, I'm guessing. Beautiful - and awesome chair!!!