4.27.2008

The Hill Family PB#4

Holly Hill and I used to do Arbonne together and when she took me up on the freebie offer, I was so excited. I knew she had two cute little boys. Little boys are way fun to photograph. Holly warned me that they did not enjoy sitting still and boy was she right! Hayden, 3 and Hudson, 1 1/2, were all about running around and they wanted NO part in sitting still for even a minute. I think that is what makes their pictures that much more fun! They are literally candid moments I snapped really quickly (if I didn't, they were gone). I can't wait to get to photograph them again, as the few I did get are really cute, but mostly of them by themselves. Here are the favs.
Hayden, catching a glimpse of a turtle.
If you think he's cute on camera, you should see this little guy in person!

A mommy and me pic. love it.
We FINALLY got Hayden to stand still (with mom's death grip) for a minute and I could NOT get Hudson to look at me for the life of me ...
He's pointing at me. Doesn't his face just say "Here's your chance, you better click fast!"
This is a fav for sure. I love brother pics.
A second attempt at a family shot, but the lighting was really harsh here.
Both boys were soaked by the end!

This is one of my favorite pictures I've taken so far. If helps that he just melts my heart. He really makes me want a boy so bad! Maybe I can just steal him ;)
Here Hayden's waiting "patiently" lol for his shoe that fell into the creek!
OK, now for a little behind the scenes. Sorry, Holly, I had to! These are way too fun.
Hudson just dropped his pants. I think he was sick of Hayden getting all the attention and this was his way of saying, "Hey, look at me!"
I would have insisted that we give the family shot another go, but this was the note we ended on. Both boys hit a wall! Maybe next time. Sorry, Hayden, I hope you will forgive me!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What cuties, those two boys. I know its hard to photo two little ones that are always active, but you did a great job.