3.18.2008

the Zoo.

Aunt Loree and I took the girls to the zoo for the first time. We had such a great time and couldn't have dreamed of better weather. It was overcast with a slight breeze. Ashtyn and her friend Peyton came with us and braved the two little ones. We really had so much fun! Here are a "few" of my favorites from the day. It was hard to choose because I took so many.

This is my favorite picture of the day BY a mile ... it could be one of my all time favs. Look at Emilee Ann's face. It is hysterical. I am putting an 8x10 of this on my bathroom mirror, so I will wake up with a smile every day! Sorry I made you take so many pictures Emilou. Click on top of the picture and it will enlarge for your FULL enjoyment.



This is Emilee's classic smile. I'm glad I caught this candid moment, instead of another CHEESE face!

A fav for sure.









Aunt Loree let Mia Grace sit on TOP of the stroller.
Emilee touching a bird!


Ashtyn's making her smile!


Look at those raised eyebrows

No comments: