3.30.2008

Oklahoma (Life)

Mike and I got to get away on our first trip away from Mia Grace (We survived!). We had planned to go to Arkansas with Matt and Kelsie and do a little backpacking, but we had several little mishaps before leaving. First, Kelsie's flight from California was cancelled, then I found out my grandmother and favorite person in the world (http://loveaffairwithanangel.blogspot.com) was not doing well, and to top it off, the Arkansas got over a foot of rain! So, needless to say, we changed plans and headed to Oklahoma instead, which cut our drive time in half. We camped out in luxury, took a few short little day hikes, ate awesome meals over the stove, and had amazing conversation over a smokey :) fire. It was a total blast and Mike and I can't wait to go on plenty more trips with Matt and Kels. Love you guys! Here are the favs from the trip. As you can tell, Matt and Kels were my little practice models.

The gang. On our way down the "mountain". taken by a random guy, not too bad except we have no feet! Processed Crystal D. style of course.

Relaxing by the lake (secret shots)



Our second day hike



By far my favorite pic of the trip. Look at those colors I pulled out of that rock!
Mike actually took this one. Good job, I love it!
On our way up Mount Baldy (a gigantic mountain :) )

My second fav of the trip (close race with the feet pic). I love catching candid shots and I love this old school texture look.

Model Matt ... He and Mike kept us girls laughing the whole time
Gimmicky I know, but we couldn't resist.

No comments: