3.14.2008

New Blog

Welcome to my new blog! Those of you who know me well, know how much I love photography. Having Mia Grace 15 months ago (can you beleive it) has only exacerbated that love into a full blown passion. I have been known to stay up all night (literally 5AM 3 times now!) sorting, deleting, editing my photos. (bad I know!) But, at least I can honestly say that I am super organized in ONE area of my life, lol! The purpose behind the creation of this blog is to share my passion with those that care (you that will read and follow), to have a visual of my progress, or lack thereof, and ultimately I hope that my work will be recieved and I can one day live out my dream of being a professional photographer. The great thing is that even if non of the above come to fruition, I will have my very own personal journey recorded for my enjoyment. That's when you know you have a real passion for something ... it doesn't matter how its received, as long as you find joy in it! I'm honored that you would even stop by to visit.
Many Blessings.
Below you will find some of my favorite images over the last few months. Enjoy!

Meet Janae. Her parents were young life leaders with us at Northwest and are now our good friends. Mica (Janae's mom) and I get together with our girls for play dates on Wednesdays. We've decided that while we love playing, we really want the dad's to watch the girl's so we can go out one night!

I grabbed this shot at the park one day. Janae will be two in June. Isn't she a doll?





These last two were taken in Colorado while we were there for Dave's (Mike's brother) wedding. Welcome to the family Tanya!






4 comments:

palzo33 said...

Beautiful pics! Thank you for sharing. You are one talented woman!

Jaime Lee Puskar said...

What are you doing up at 4:45 in the morning crazy girl?

Your photographs are beautiful - and your subject is adorable!

Love you and so proud of you!!!

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful Crystal!

Crystal D. said...

I just now saw these sweet comments! Thanks so much guys!