5.10.2008

The Trojacek Family PB#6

OK. Now for their "real" post. This family session was so fun! Mica and Jason are good friends of ours and Janae is about 6 months older than Mia Grace. She will be two the end of June. Mica and I and the girls have been getting together every week for a while for "play dates" so I have gotten to know Miss Janae Grace pretty well. She is so full of personality and is always smiling. Here are the rest of my favs from their session. (Their session got cut a little short and you'll see why in the end!)
Mica found these random hay bails on the side of the road. It was perfect for their little "funky cowboy/girl" theme. Too cute. The sun was a little weird here, but there are some cute ones.

We moved to the shade in the downtown area and the lighting was WAY better.

Her face is so funny here! She was watching a train go by.

Now, onto the trendy casual pics. This family can do it all :) She's waving too me. LOL.

Here are a few more of my favs from the laundry mat. I just love these! They are so moody/trendy/cool ... love it.
This one is similar to the last one I posted, but you can see her full reflection. This is my favorite favorite! (I think ;) )
Janae is a climber and did NOT want her momma in the cart with her.
Here's our final location. This was my first attempt here and I tried again just the other day with Mia Grace and it didn't go over too well. I love the purple wall but I think I am doomed.
Yes, this is why the session ended early! She fell/jumped into the water by the purple wall, then she found this fountain and climbed right in!!! Needless to say, she did NOT want out even though she was chattering and her lips were turning blue! So when her daddy came back with dry clothes she was not a happy camper. We decided to call it a day.
As always, tell me your favorites ... or just tell me your favorite locations!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been wanting to shoot in a laundry mat for probably a year now and just haven't had the time. I need to, it is so fun!

Unknown said...

oops! I'm signed in under Ryan, but its really Jamie!

Crystal D. said...

It was so spur of the moment but they are my favs!