5.20.2008

New Logo

Here is the first "unveiling" of our new logo! Rachel and I are beside ourselves. Christa Soltis (a fantastic designer) created it for us. She was so patient and just incredible to work with through the whole process. She seriously came up with probably 20 different and unique concepts and as I narrowed them down I had her change fonts (mix fonts :) ), colors, move this here, move that there. I'm telling you ... I was a real pain in the you know what! Needless to say, I highly recommend her. So, if you have design needs, head on over to her design site and hire her!! http://www.portraitsbychrista.typepad.com/designs/ Thanks Christa! Ok, here it is ... let us know what you think.Here is the generic logo for both sides of the business. We are still debating on what to call the book site. Maybe we will have a vote or something to get your opinion.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you ever sleep. I love it. I wish you all the success you desire.
Love ya - Aunt Loree

Jamie Kutter Photography said...

I love it Crystal!