6.07.2008

Holy Storyboard Batman!

So, I know I haven't posted in a while, but that doesn't mean I haven't been busy! I have been filling orders like crazy. I thought I'd share the massive amount of custom storyboards I've made this last week. I love doing these and I think they will continue to be a HUGE hit. You will probably recognize the faces as recent sessions I've posted. Enjoy! Oh, and don't forget to scroll down to view our crazy grand opening promotion in case you missed it. It's only good if you book your session on or before NEXT FRIDAY, so you better hurry!!
15x30 Large Storyboard
This is a new size. 11x14 Storyboard so it can be framed easily.

This is a 16x20 Session Collage for the cute Hill Family. This is currently not on my list of boutique items, but I think I may add it because it turned out so cute.

10x20 Medium Storyboard
20x20 Large Storysquare
15x30 Large Storyboard
15x30 Large Storyboard
Mini 5x10 Storyboard with Easel
Large 15x30 Storyboard

No comments: